Clubs at Sussex County Charter School
SCCST offers the following clubs during lunch and Enrichment as well as after school as needed:
- Academic Bowl
- Drama Club
- Peace Pals
- Pet Rescue
- Science Bowl
- Ski Club
- Radio Club
- Student Council
- 3D Design Club
- Board Games Club
- Craft Club
SCCST offers the following sports for girls and boys:
- Cross Country
National Junior Honor Society Requirements
NJHS is an outstanding opportunity to help students develop habits and standards so important to success in their future. Specific requirements necessary to become eligible for NJHS are:
- A cumulative GPA of 90% or above including all 4 marking periods of 6th grade and the first 2 marking periods of 7th grade.
- A cumulation of community service performed. Specifically performed without compensation.
- Leadership experience in school or in the community. This position should highlight your responsibility for directing or motivating others.
- Co-curricular activities in school and community activities such as clubs or sports.
- Each of these characteristics will qualify SCCST students for NJHS.